I decided I'm going to make a list of things I like or enjoy about the season and Christmastime.
They are in no particular order.
- Snow ( sometimes)
- Wrapping gifts
- Giving the gift
- And seeing there reaction of joy
- The lights
- The songs and sounds
- Decorating the tree ( didn't really do this year, we have a tiny tree and just lights fit really, but it's still a favorite thing)
- The smells of food cooking and peppermint and cinnamon, and other holiday smells
- eating the food ( not overeating it though)
- family time
and most importantly
- the remembrance of our Savior Jesus Christ being born
I think that about covers everything I like about the holiday season.
feel free to add what your favorite things are in the comments below.