Monday, April 19, 2010

The Unmarked Journey 'Million Miles'

I submitted this video in a contest for Donald Miller.He is author, and has written some amazing books.One of his books "A Million Miles in a Thousand Years:What I Learned While Editing My Life"
he has made a contest,I wont go into detail on it,but I'll link you to his blog and you can read for yourself.

Well I submitted an entry,and heres the video,if you could also go here and vote for me that would be wonderful,and spread the word as well for others to vote.The main prize is 1,000 dollars,I think he mentioned there might be other intensives for those who didn't win,but we'll find out.

I think voting starts tomorrow,its mentioned in his blog.Thank you for reading,and watching and all your votes!

The Unmarked Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment