Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Books

So like you see on the sidebar of my list of things to do,people to meet,and places to go before I die.Well I've started a list of books to read before I die basically,but I would love to try and read as many as I can ASAP,and I can read a huge majority of these books soon,I'm going to try and get these read by the end of this year.




Cut by Patricia McCormic 
North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley 
After by Amy Efaw 
Breathe my Name by R.A. Nelson 
Hold Still by Nina Lacour 
Thirteen reasons Why by Jay Asher 
Crash into Me by Albert Boris 
Looking for Alaska by John Green 
Willow by Julia Hoban 
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson 
Impulse by Ellen Hopkins 
Crank by Ellen Hopkins 
Glass by Ellen Hopkins 
Burned by Ellen Hopkins 
Fallout by Ellen Hopkins
when it happens by Susane Colasanti 
Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr
Tricks by Ellen Hopkins
Identical by Ellen Hopkin

There are A LOT more books than this I would like to read of course,but this is the basic list I made last night.I really like books that have a real-life story line even if there fiction,one's I can relate to, or people I know can relate to.I just finished 'Before I Die' last night.

I thought it was a really good book,I thought I was going to struggle through part(s) of it with the content it was on,but I didn't really struggle with it at all. It was a sad book. It was about this girl named Tessa who had a list of things she wanted to do before she died.She knew she was going to die, 'cause of her diagnosis with leukemia.Her list wasn't long there was only 10 things on the list.I wont spoil what was on her list, or anything else in the book. I really would like you all to read it for yourself. If and when you do read it, please come back here and comment and tell me what you thought,(we can share thoughts).





 I am now reading the book 'Speak' by Laurie Halse Anderson. In fact from starting it late last night I'm          already 40 pages into it.
I will try and write a small review about each book I read, and the one I'm going to read next.I will probably be done with 'Speak' by the end of this week.I am hoping to get to the library really soon, and I will get one of the books, or maybe more than one book on my list.

I can't wait till I get to the library, 'cause I have a lot of stuff to pick up as well.I could see if I can get there tomorrow....but also don't want to bother dad with him having to take me,but it also wont hurt to ask.Well I just know whenever I get to the library I'll be a happy camper.That's all I really need to be happy right now,is get out of the house at least once a week,it's been really stressfull being at home,but I have to take care of the dog,baby birds, and the house.Which reminds me I do have a new pic of Adelaide and Xaviar! 


Take a look!
Aren't they so cute?

Well I think that about cover's it all for now! 

Listening to: Full House
Watching: Full House
Eating: Nothing
Drinking: Dr.Thunder(walmart brand of Dr.Pepper)
Reading: 'Speak' by Laurie Halse Anderson

-Alex(aka Punkeymonkey529)



No comments:

Post a Comment