Thursday, July 15, 2010

Living a better story

What kind of story would I like to live?

I want to make an impact in life, really live, be adventurous,travel the world, try new things,find out who I'm suppose to be and more.


I cannot do this yet, I cannot make my life an adventure, I first have to start from step 1. that is my current path and story in life, living today as it is. Finish moving back in with my dad from my moms, find a job which I desperately need, and hopefully get my license. My current goals in life may be simple, but for me to do my bigger plans in life I realize I have to start small.

How will this seminar help me?

I think it will help me get more out of life, see things from a new perspective, it will inspire and motivate me to continue my story more, to tell my story through blogs, and books ( I do plan on trying to write some books.)

I know I have kept this short, but sometimes that's all I think is really needed. Thank you for reading.

Please visit  www.donmilleris.com/conference


Living a Better Story Seminar from All Things Converge Podcast on Vimeo.

Thank you again for reading, and watching.

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment