Friday, April 9, 2010

Probably the greatest news you'll hear all week.

Some of you probably already know,but I just had to blog about it,and let those who don't know,well.....

The greatest new this week,for me at least is......I started school!!! I'm at the Art institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division. Major is Photography. I started this week,so I'm still waiting for my books,and stuff so I can get all my supplies, and I hope I get enough finacial aid so I can get ALL my supplies, everything I need  is really expensive. A camera being one of those things.



While I'm on a good note, I'm also going to a friends house this weekend.It's gonna be so much fun! I love it when I get to spend time with my friends.

I also cannot wait till Anberlin's new album comes out!!!! I think it is later this year!! I'm really excitied to hear it,I also gotta add the Disney movies that came out of the vault!

latest book I finished was "My best friends Girl" totally loved it! Gonna find more from the author.

Well that's all I really have for now,I'm just excited about a lot of stuff right now.

Please leave comments and subscribe to my blog if you haven't already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment