Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A walk through the gardens

I was hanging out with a friend yesterday! I had so much fun took so many pictures it was unreal,Went to eat at Hong Kong buffet,then went to the gardens, then went to a wig store hahah, then to khols ha, then to her house to watch Joker stuff.So you probably want some pictures of our adventure, right? ok
Here we have Pan, the Greek god of....wikipedia says shepherds, flocks, and mountain wilds,I've always thought it was something more sinester, cause I mean look at those horns its crazy!!!!











Ok here I am, yea I'm a dork right? I know I am lol.
Like I said earlier, there's A LOT more pictures, and if you want to see them all please go to my facebook page.


There is another Rocky Horror this week, so I'll be going to that, so fun!!!!! and my friend graduates soon, so we'll be hanging out and stuff :D so great!

That's all I really have for now, just wanted to share briefly of how yesterday was, share a few pic's and be on my merry little way.

Oh I'm so tired, woke up at 5 to upload all the pic's and stuff ,and at first go facebook upload fails and thats after like a 15 min wait. uggg I hate it sometimes.

-punkeymonkey529

No comments:

Post a Comment