Monday, May 31, 2010

Lets do the Time Warp again.......

Went to Rocky Horror Picture Show again on Friday May,28th, I took some pictures but they didn't turn out that well, they look really distorted and stuff



This is me( the one with the red boa, and green squirtgun) and my friend. This was before the showing, oh and my boa feathers we falling off sometimes, so red and black feathers were everywhere.

Heres a picture to show you how distorted the images were that night.



 Like I said I should be able to get
better pictures this week, the theater is changing from the end of the month to the begging of the month. In October, they'll probably do it on Halloween, that showing will be in the theater though.




I finished 'Dewey: The small-town library cat who touched the world' I cried at the end, but in all it was a really good book.


Thats all I have for now

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment