Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How TWLOHA has effected me.(Order for TWLOHA street team!)

As some of you may know TWLOHA has had a big impact in my life, at sometimes it may not be as much as others, but it's still there, in the words, music and more! I spread the word about TWLOHA as much as I can. Not everyone will listen thought, but I think that's all there choice weather they decide to listen or not, and that's not just the case with an organization, but with anything I'm talking to someone about, I know my friends will listen, but strangers it's hard to tell. I found out mainly about TWLOHA through Hawthorne Heights, I was mainly on myspace then, and I saw a bulletin about Casey Calvert, and I cried. I read that the band supported TWLOHA and looked more into the organization, and I'm very glad I did. I read Renee's story and also cried. I do have a story of my own, I know my story is not complete, but I keep going I keep trying with the help of friends, and music I can make it even easier. Thank you!

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment