Monday, September 27, 2010

Disappear

Missing persons its always been a mystery on why people are kidnapped or why they choose to disappear on there own, Christopher McCandless for example. He choose to abandon all civilized life and live off the land, but what about those kidnapped? They don't have a choice and some cases seem to be taken more seriously than others, and some just seem to be brushed aside it seems why aren't they as important as the ones making nationwide news? Or are they and were just not noticing it?

What really got me thinking about this is a story that was on my Google home page, a news article from CNN. Her case is still open and there still looking, which I am very glad for, but with all the missing people in the world, how many of them CHOSE to disappear, and which ones were taken against there will? Why do people take people, and why murder some. How do some escape, or why do some captures release there victims? It's all a mystery to me.

I think that there is a huge possibility that Kimberly Norwood is still alive Its just the fact of finding her. Does she want to be found, but she was 12 when she disappeared, yes possible runaway, but just after reading this article even after a small fuss over the phone I don't think so, and for 21 years too?

Even though I think Kimberly is still alive this crossed my mind when I first opened the article.I am now reading 'The Lovely Bones' like in my previous post I watched the movie well now reading the book, After opening this article I thought hey that girl looks like Susie Salmon.Don't you think?


Kimberly Norwood

Susie Salmon








Well after all my talk on this subject right now what are your thoughts on it? Please any comments are welcome I really would like to get my blog out there more and more people reading it. I'm trying to do more reviews and thoughts on little things in the news that do interest me, the things that don't get noticed and what not. NOT all the this celebrities in jail he did/she did blah blah blah crap. Im putting my thoughts out there on the news most people probably ignore and I hope you like it. Feel free to comment on ideas that you would like me to post my thoughts on as well. Since I'm trying to make my blog different than all the other blogs out there.

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment