Thursday, October 28, 2010

Review for 'The Gargoyle Prophecies Part. 1 The Savior Rises'

This is my review for ''The Gargoyle Prophecies Part. 1 The Savior Rises' By. Christopher C. Payne"


Move over vampires,goblins,and lycans there's a new creature in town and it's known as the gargoyle. This book was awesome! I loved it so much I finished it in a day! It starts of at such a fast pace, and doesn't stop. I loved how every page was filled with action and adventure. You totally don't know what way to turn, or what is going to happen next. I can tell you now you will not regret reading this. From the minute you turn that last page you will be screaming for more.

Feel free to add me as a friend on theses sites
You can read more of my reviews and follow me on librarything

or

I am also on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment