Monday, September 27, 2010

Save Blue Like Jazz




I remember a while back I posted about a movie coming out based on a book called 'Blue Like Jazz' by Donald Miller. Well about a week ago Don. posted on his blog that the movie would be put on hold or not made at all I was bummed about it but kinda got over it. Well today I happen to have a conversation with someone on the bus today about Donald Miller and 'Blue Like Jazz' She said something like I'm reading this Christian book that's being made into a movie and I stumbled over my words a little bit before even mentioning 'Blue Like Jazz' but yes we were thinking of the same title. Telling her I read on Don's blog about production being off we got on the subject of Don's other books and Anne Lamott and other authors as well. Well we tell eachother names and go out separate ways, might run into each other again and talk more. Well I come home today, blog lol second blog post of the day this is very unusual. well anyway I talk to people,check emails, find out I'm going to MA again ( where I was born and such). Going off topic for a bit, but while I'm there I'm going to spend time in town (walking!) taking pictures of everything!!! like literally everything 'cause I remember most of the town's layout even though I haven't been there i a while and didn't really grow up there but its still there ( map still needed lol) but besides pictures and parks and such, I'm actually going to get job applications and apply at places out there and might move back there and try it 'cause there might be more opportunity out there for me. I will be blogging with pictures while I'm there I just have to find a bag to carry my laptop in and possibly my hard-drive as well, but I'll get more on the subject of my trip later.

Now back to where I was......well after email's,and cleaning and such I'm on facebook and I see a post from Donald Miller that the movie might be back on if enough money can be earned. I cannot donate any money as for I am broke right now accept for some left over money my dad gave me from when he went away on business, but I'm saving that for my trip....shhhh don't mention anything. lol ..ok seriously. well some of it might be mine i had hidden idk cause i found it in my makeup bag. lol so it must of been mine from a LONG time ago. well anyway I'm at least passing the word along and all this other awesome news.
 
 Well here's a link to Donald Miller's blog for those interested,
and the link to the site for Blue Like Jazz


Enjoy! again comments,complaints,questions,suggestions are always welcome and appreciated

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment