Monday, May 17, 2010

It's a dog's Life

Ok since I'm still at the RMH, there is a dog that came to visit tonight! Her name is Daisy, and she is a beautiful dog.
This is Daisy, I think they said she was a Golden Retriever.
She sat in a chair, and also caught treats when they were tossed to her.


I also got a stuffed monkey today. It's not a little monkey it's a pretty big stuffed monkey! Were playing bingo in a few minutes, I'm going to try and win some awesome prizes.




Oh I finished 'Speak' I really liked it,I wish I would of read it sooner, but just never did.






I started a book called "Dewey: The small-town library cat who touch the world"
I really like it so far, I must if I just started it today, and I'm already on chapter 9
 I know I've been adding a lot more pic's to my blog, but I think it's added more life.
I didn't go outside at all today too much rain right now, and plus it's nice inside! People to talk to, stuff to do.
Will hopefully do more tomorrow, Oh I ALMOST won tickets to a Flyleaf concert, but would of never gotten the answer correct. :(

 Well that's all for now.



-Alex(aka Punkeymonkey529)

No comments:

Post a Comment