Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Hello 2010 ,

I sure hope you hold great things this year,2009 was sorta lame.Bring more happiness,and fun,bring out adventure!

I'm sure this new year will hold something good,and fun.I'm hoping to get my license,get a better camera..... get a job,get into school.I would also love to go on some ghost hunts.That's been on my mind the past few days....my friends and I want to go ghost hunting,and I think it would also brings some good deviants for dA. I would also like another camera.One other thing I'm hoping to accomplish this year,is to try and eat healthier.I'm going to try vegetarianism a little.Maybe I'll stick with it?Maybe I'll be able to connect with people I haven't talked to in a while,meet some new people...etc.
Oh another big thing that's happening to me in 2010, I turn 21! woohoo

So whatever this year has to hold, I sure hope is better than last year!

-Alex

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alex, I hope this new yar is a great one for you. It's fun to see what you're up to on your blog. How is your family? Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Good luck on the job hunting and getting your license. Those are two really big things. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, I try to update it as much as I can.Everyone is fine....Seanny has been having a few headaches every now and then,but other than that he's ok.Yea we had a great Christmas.I hope I find a job,but I also want something I'm going to be happy at...I know that's not always what everyone gets,but I've already had a job I hated.LOL license would be nice....I was told not to drive right now in the snow though.I could tell you the story,but I'm not gonna post it here lol...shh its a secret. :P Happy New Years to you and the family!

    ReplyDelete