Sunday, January 17, 2010

Not much happening this year.

I haven't been blogging 'cause not much exciting has really happen this year so far........it seems.I am being more active on Socialvibe more and also on Fancorps, I'm on to many street teams to list a link.There's more prizes up now,and more orders, or activities.So that helps keep me active.....plus it's also for a good cause.(I think that's the most important thing) but intensives are nice.Hopefully on my TWLOHA fancorps I get all the points,I still have some orders I'm working on,but I've been working really hard on that team.There's a few orders which I'm not sure if I'm going to complete on time,but I'll try my hardest.Not all the orders have a due date.Socialvibe none have a due date.I just want to get a higher level and know what the secret prize is once I hit a certain level.More points for TWLOHA coming your way!


ok that's all I really wanted to blog about right now.


currently listening to: Cheri Magill(my cousin) Between the Trees , and Flyleaf
mood: happy

No comments:

Post a Comment